Saturday, April 14, 2012

So hey everyone~  Yeaah, i just finished my current piano project: Marisa Stole Her Precious Thing on piano. Yes i know it's an overrated song -____-'' buut it's a really fun song to play you know D: Anyways, here's a tad bit of of my shameless self promotion. it is my blog after all right?

Ahaha, thanks for watching if anything. Currently, i'm working on a request by Samidare.. Romantic Children ~ Soo yaa. Expect that sometime as well ^^;;


As for my daily rant, Oh my god, Sakuya 623B default in hisoutensoku gets me sooo salty ;___; I mean seriously, what kind of BE catch can be cancelled into another BE catch, or otherwise have the option to combo or continue a string safely? I thought it was supposed to be rock-paper-scissors, not rock-rock-scissors.. Anyways, yeah sakuya makes me salty in soku regardless but oh well X___x Daily rants and more daily rants. 

Thats that
~Kero~

No comments:

Post a Comment