Sunday, April 1, 2012

End of Offline Soku Outing~

AND I have returned home.

Man, I am very very tired out. After this post, i'm probably gonna knock out, but anyways we went to go pick up Kei at 5 AM, followed by beats at 7ish AM or so. Bunch of soku sessions and we also did a bunch of 2v2s, and SUDDENLY sazn's LAN connection became laggy. His brother must consume a bunch of his bandwidth ^^;;. We had Japanese BBQ all-you-can-eat-for-90mins kinda thing and MY GOD it was bomb. Then we proceeded to playing more soku and Grief Syndrome multiplayer. Lots of random fun and whatnot involved, and hell, if anything i'd so be down to do this again :O At the end sazn took Kei home and beats took me to the anaheim station which I rode over back home (I have their names awwyeah). 


Anyways, it's the moment that you've all been waiting for: PICTURES :D
Due to several reasons, i'm only gonna be showing one of the many pics i took..

Left: Beats
Right: Sazn
Middle: Kei (LOL facecovered)

Yeah, that was it in a nutshell :3
Now I'm really bored and I gotta find other stuff to do..

Welp, thats my daily rant.
~Kero




No comments:

Post a Comment