Friday, March 30, 2012

Offline Hisoutensoku Outing Tomarrow

So yeah, the forever awaited Hisoutensoku LA outing is coming up tomarrow. Steve is gonna give me a ride and i'm staying overnight. I can't wait how his flip house-hold looks like LOL Ahahaha ~ Yeaah, It's totally gonna be fun over there. i might even upload a few replays myself ^^;; Expect some more blog posts because I'm gonna post a bunch more about this outing once it comes..
...








It kinda is getting me nervous.










Anyways, I'm gonna be meeting 7fnst, beats, kei and sazn over there. Possibly a few others, but I'm just hoping that theres not too much money matches going on. I don't really want too much salt revolving around that X_____x Anyways, enough of my ranting. 

Marisa Stole Her Precious Thing via Piano is almost done.
Just started Primal Scene of Japan, and i'm doing another one through sami's request.

Yeaahh :O Thats that








~Kero

No comments:

Post a Comment